Wow, is tomorrow April already? I guess this means I have to face March’s to do list. Here’s what I managed to get done this month:
1. Clean up the studio; hang artwork.
2. Add hanging space to dressing area.
3. Spruce up dressing area.
4. Move armoire.
5. Hang artwork in bedroom.
6. Find place for two end tables.
7. Finish decorating entry.
8. Hang photo(s) in powder room.
Hooray! I actually did clean up my studio. Now I just need to start decorating it. Numbers 3 and 4 are easy enough but March just ended up being a busy month so I didn’t have a chance to get to them. But I will and they will actually be fun to do.
So my to do list for April is:
1. Spruce up dressing area.
2. Finish decorating entry.
3. Decorate studio; organize art supplies. (The photo above is just fueling my current love of yellow with red. More on that this week.)
4. Have the lawn looked at. It’s a hot mess!
5. Plan/start on potagere.
6. Fix up the guest room.
What projects do you have planned for this month?