(the new entryway)
I’m a few days behind with my monthly recap so here I am posting on a Sunday. (How’s that for dedication?) So, this is what I got done on April’s to do list:
1. Spruce up dressing area.
2. Finish decorating entry. (Photo above.)
3. Decorate studio; organize art supplies.
4. Have the lawn looked at. It’s a hot mess!
5. Plan/start on potagere.
6. Fix up the guest room. (Almost there!)
I didn’t get to #1 and frankly, I don’t know what to do with it so I’m putting that on the back burner for now.
As for #5, I actually think it was a little too early to start on it so it’ll go on my list for June.
May’s to do list is going to have to be very short because I’ll be away for part of it plus I have guests coming so there won’t be much time for any big projects.
MAY TO DO LIST
1. Finish fixing up the guest room.
2. Rearrange outdoor space.
3. Take donations to the Salvation Army.
And that’s it. We have to stay realistic, right? For those of you keeping lists, how are you doing on them?