(J. as a puppy. He’s much bigger now!)
I’ve been tagged by one of my recent blogging buddies, Lee, to tell you six uninteresting things that make me happy. Well, there were just so many that I had a hard time choosing just six! (I guess that’s a good thing, right? That there are so many things that make me happy?) Anyway, I finally decided on these six because they are part of my everyday:
1. The sound of my dogs snoring.
2. The morning light in my garden.
3. Tea in the afternoon. (I think I must have been English in a prior life.)
4. Fresh flowers.
5. New issues of favorite magazines.*
6. A comfortable bed with really nice linens.
Now, I’d like to to tag:
Jane from Beach House
Meg from Late Check-In
Sarah from Trixie’s Table
Mia from Solid Frog
Kerry from The Seventy Tree
Erin from Perfect Sentiments
To play along, all you have to do is link back to the person who tagged you and tag 6 more people. Thanks, Lee, that was fun!
*This reminds me I have stacks of magazines from France. I’m going to scan and post some pages for you. Promise!